Model JXB-178 Speed accuracy and convenience combine in this noninvasive JXB-178 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer from Berrcom. Simply point the thermometer at someone's forehead from 1.2" to 2" away push the button and receive a reading on the backlit display is just 1 second. The thermometer can provide readings in either Fahrenheit or Celsius and a helpful audible alarm will sound if the temperature is above 100°F/38°C. To switch between Fahrenheit or Celsius: First switch off the thermometer. Whilst it is off press and hold the button for 3-5 seconds until you see F in the LCD screen. It will now read in Fahrenheit. You can do the same to switch back to Celsius. NOTE: Packaging may differ from the photo(s).
- This multi-use thermometer is capable of taking three different types of temperature. It can take body temperature ambient air temperature and surface temperature.
- Recalls the last 32 temperature readings
- Color backlit LCD
- Automatic power off in approximately 30 seconds to conserve battery life
- Battery operated by 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Engineered to last for approximately 100 000 readings